M.S., Indiana University, 1978
B.A., Indiana University, 1976
- Director, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Undergraduate Programs, 2011 – present
- Senior Lecturer, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, 2008 – present
- Assistant Director, Indiana Conflict Resolution Institute, SPEA, 2001 — 2006
- Part-time Lecturer, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, 1988 — 2001
- Executive Director, Foundation of Monroe County Community Schools, Bloomington, Indiana, 1988 — 2001
- Part-Time Adjunct Instructor, Business and Industry Training, Ivy Tech State College, Bloomington, Indiana, 1996 — 1999
- Private mediation practice specializing in family, court and community disputes, 1987 — 1991
- Director, Victim Offender Reconciliation Program, Monroe County, Indiana, 1983 — 1987
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Finalist, CPR Awards for Excellence in ADR, 2004
- Certified Assistant Trainer, 40-hour Civil Mediation Training, by the Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education, December, 2000.
- Certified Assistant Trainer, 40-hour Domestic Mediation Training, by the Indiana Commission of Continuing Legal Education, April, 2002.
- Approved Trainer, Basic and Advanced Mediation Skills for Equal Employment Opportunity Mediation Program, U.S. Department of Navy, October, 2001.
- Certified Trainer, Zenger-Miller Management Training Courses, February, 1996.
- Certified Family Mediator, Indiana registry of approved court mediators, Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education, July 16, 2002 to present
Mediation, negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, public input processes
- Member, Indiana Association of Mediators, 2004 to present
- Member, Association for Conflict Resolution, 2001 to present
- Mediator, Indiana Department of Education, 2007 to present
- Mediator, Indiana Medicare Quality Improvement Organization, 2003 to present
- Mediator, Indiana-Purdue University at Fort Wayne, 2002 to present
- Mediator, Indiana Education Employment Relations Board, 1995 to present